Directions to the Roger A. and Helen B. Krone Engineered Biosystems Building (EBB Krone).
Driving from Hartsfield International Airport (south of downtown):
1. Take I-75 / I-85 North to Exit 250 (10th Street / 14th Street / Ga Tech)
2. Turn left onto 10th Street.
3. Turn left at the 5th traffic light onto State Street (Campus Entrance).
4. The Engineered Biosystems Building will be on your left.
5. Visitor parking is available in the parking deck directly behind the building.
Taking MARTA subway:
1. Get off MARTA at the Midtown Station. Catch the yellow “Tech Trolley” on the backside of the station (on Peachtree Place). During the day it runs about every 6 minutes.
2. Get off the trolley on campus at the intersection of Ferst Drive and Atlantic Drive. Ask the driver for assistance if needed.
3. Walk down Atlantic Promenade toward 10th street and the Engineered Biosystems Building is on the corner of the intersection of Atlantic Drive and 10thStreet to your left.
Driving from north of downtown:
- I-75 and I-85 merge together in Midtown Atlanta. Exit at North Avenue (Exit 249D). Turn right.
- At the next light, turn right onto campus at Techwood Drive.
- Go three blocks to 5th Street and turn left. Go to the 2nd light (5th Street will become Ferst Drive), to the intersection of Ferst Drive and State Street.
- Turn right onto State Street.
- Visitor parking is available in the parking deck to the right.
- The Engineered Biosystems Building is behind the parking deck on the corner of State Street and 10th Street.
Walking onto campus:
1. The Engineered Biosystems Building is located on Atlantic Drive at the intersection with Atlantic Drive and 10th Street.
2. If you're coming from North Avenue on the south edge of campus, take Techwood Drive north onto campus about 3 blocks to 5th Street and turn left. Continue on 5th until it becomes Ferst Drive. Turn right on Atlantic Drive (Atlantic Promenade) and we are on the building on the corner of Atlantic and 10thto your left.